Nothing makes learning to read more fun than books that are new and exciting! Our fall book drive is underway and you can play an important role in helping us build libraries full of diverse and engaging books. Below are some fun ways you can support Team Read’s 2023 Fall Book Drive!
- Host an event! Invite your friends over for dinner or dessert, and ask them to bring a new children’s book for one of our program sites. Contact us to arrange a book pick up after.
- Join Us at Third Place Books on August 31. We’ll be at the Seward Park Location, where you can purchase a book and a percentage of the proceeds will be donated back to Team Read! Bring the kids for story time hosted by Team Read coaches at 7 PM!
- Visit our virtual bookstore at Page 2 Books. When you shop this store, Page 2 will generously donate 15% of your purchase back to Team Read!
- Check Out our Amazon Wishlist. You can have books shipped directly to our headquarters. If you’d prefer to purchase any of these titles from your local bookstore, let us know, and we’ll arrange delivery or pickup!
- Make a donation to Team Read! Donations made during our fall book drive will be used to help replenish our program site libraries.
- Volunteer! We’ll need help setting up our libraries, and have a volunteer event coming up on September 8 for World Literacy Day! Contact us if you’d like to learn more.
Thank you for helping get books into the hands of young readers!